The MMS-2, MMS-2A, MMS-5 and MMS-5A support AirPlay.
For the best experience, we recommend updating to the latest available firmware on your MMS. You can update the firmware either through the server's configuration page or via the DealerZone.
To enable Airplay:
1. Navigate to the Source Settings tab on the MMS's configuration page.
2. If you are using a Mirage amplifier, make sure the correct IP is selected in the Amp selection. If you are using any other amplifier select NONE in the drop down box.
3. At the bottom of that page, you will see a section for AirPlay.
4. If you wish to password protect the AirPlay availability, enter password (if desired); otherwise leave the field empty.
5. If using a Mirage Amplifier, you will see a list of zones corresponding to the zones available on the amplifier. If using the MMS without a Mirage amplifier, you will see a list of the each output from the server. These are the potential Airplay sources.
6. Check the outputs/zones you would like to be available for AirPlay usage.You can use as many sources as are listed.
7. Click Save Changes on the page once completed.
8. Each output/zone will appear as an Airplay target on your iOS device or in iTunes.